How to watch Fox News on my Smart TV or similar devices?
Pay-TV services allow the subscribers to watch the Fox News channel on different devices that includes streaming devices, Smart TV, Xfinity, satellite providers, and more. You need to enter the activation code at foxnews.com/connect and then you will be able to access Fox News on your device. In this post, we will discuss the complete process of activation and many other facts about Fox News.
The benefits of activating Fox News on your device
Fox News is one of the best news streaming applications around the world. The following are the below-mentioned benefits of choosing Fox News as your news partner:
- You can stream or watch live news anytime and on any device
- The subscribers of PayTV don’t need to subscribe additionally to get access to the Fox News streaming channel.
- All the subscribers are allowed to save the news that they want to watch later.
- The users can watch old or offline news as well
- Along with the news they can watch the different shows that are broadcasted on the Fox News channel.
- Along with the local, you can check out the national and international news as well by sitting on your couch only.
How to Sign up or create an account on Fox News?
Before heading to the activation process you need to create an account and purchase a Fox News subscription. Proceed with the following process to sign up with the Fox News streaming platform:
- On a computer visit foxnews.com using a web browser
- Click on the login button available in the top-right corner of the screen
- As a result, you will be redirected to the login page
- On this page click on the “Create an account” option.
- Further, a signup form will open on the screen
- Fill out all the information asked in the signup form
- After that click on the “Next” button
- You will receive an email confirmation of your new account
- Now to purchase a subscription navigate to “My Account” and click on the “Subscriptions.
- Select a suitable package and complete the billing process.
- Now you are all set to activate Fox News on your device.
How to activate Fox News on your device?
After creating an account and purchasing a subscription to Fox News following the below stated steps to activate fox news:
- Go to the application store of your device and search for the Fox News application.
- You need to confirm that your device is connected to the internet connection
- Later on, select the Fox News application and click on the “Download” button
- It will take some time to install the application.
- Once the application is installed successfully navigate to the Home screen and launch the Fox News streaming app.
- As a result, the welcome screen of the app will open and you need to click on the “Sign in” button here
- Enter the Fox News or Pay TV account credentials to log in.
- After that, an activation code will appear on the screen. Keep this activation code safe.
- Further on a computer web browser surf to foxnews.com/connect.
- Here select the TV provider from the drop-down list.
- In conclusion, a blank text box will appear on the screen.
- Enter the activation code in this text box and click on the “Next” button
- At the login page enter the Fox News account credentials to end the process.
- Now go back to your device and your Fox News streaming app is all set to play the news.
How to Create Fox News Account?
- Visit Foxnews.com/connect from any internet browser.
- Click Sign In in the middle left of the screen.
- Enter your credentials to sign in.
- Sign up on the form.
- Click on Submit.
- Your account will be signed in automatically.
- Now you can log into the account you have created on the Fox News account.
How can I subscribe to Fox News Channel?
- Visit the official site to access the website Fox news.
- Then, look for the Log into option on the menu bar, and then click it.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “create an account. “create an account” option.
- Submit all the details and fill them in.
- After login, select your subscription plans.
- Complete the payment process, and then after a short time, you can stream Fox News.
How do I activate Fox on Roku (https://www.foxnews.com/connect)?
You can follow these directions to stream or Activate Fox News on Roku device to follow these steps to stream and activate Fox News on your Roku device.
Switch on the Roku and ensure that the Roku gadget is connected to the Internet.
- Visit the Roku homepage.
- Click on the streaming Channel selection and click it.
- Go to the search bar and search for “Fox News” by using the keyboard that is on the screen.
- Choose from the Fox News app from the suggestions box.
- Then you’ll be automatically taken onto your Fox News app page, and to download the app onto the Roku device, click”Add Channel” or click on the “Add Channel” option.
- In a short time after that, after a while, You should download the Fox News app on your Roku device.
- After that, select the channel to start the Fox news application.
- When you open the Fox news application, you will see the activation code will be displayed at the top of your screen.
- Next, go to www.foxnews.com/connect from any other devices such as mobile and computer.
- Select your television provider from the list.
- You’ll be asked to enter an activation code in this case.
- Enter the activation number in the box, one that you previously noted down.
- After entering your code into the field, then click the connect button.
- Now login using the TV service provider’s account information.
- You’re ready to stream Fox News on a Roku device.
You can follow the above activation process for almost all the eligible devices of Fox News. Consider the process as it is to avoid errors that may occur during the activation process. Now, activate Fox News on your device and connect with the whole world.